Well, yet again, it has been quite a while since I’ve been on here to post something. Latest updates:
- My wife and I have been married for more than 6-months.
- It looks like we’ll finally be getting our wedding album done.
- We’re still figuring things out on how everything works with married life (apparently the adjustment period lasts for the duration of the marriage – hehe…).
- Believe it or not, I’m still sort of moving in and getting settled (we’ve had quite a few changes going on here).
- … And more… (Too many to list…)
Either way, I’m still up until 3-4:00 a.m. quite a few nights of the week. That’s definitely an adjustment for my wife. The thing about working at that time is that there are almost NO interruptions. My best work time is probably between 10:30 or 11:00 p.m. and 3-4:00 a.m. Anyway, “to each, their own”, but that’s what seems to work best for me.
Anyway, I hope all is well with everyone, it’s starting to get more interesting for Media Moon, LLC. More to come in the future. Hopefully, I’ll keep up on this thing.
By the way, I changed the theme and colors to be a bit more lively. 😉