Well, here’s what I have going through my head at this point in time:
- #1 thought… A huge goal… I have a goal that I set in September of last year (2009) that I am looking to complete in 2014. So there are only a few years to complete it.
- Marriage / kids… Um… I guess that’s a start. I HAVE actually thought about these, but honestly, they’re still SOOOO far away. I’m really starting to think that I’m not really supposed to actually complete this. This is one thing that I will gladly admit that I’m EXTREMELY INDECISIVE about. Ugh…
- Job(s)… Well, my dream job is to not have a job… Sort of a recursive endless thought cycle involved with that one.
- Health… I can definitely be in better shape… I’ve been slacking on this one…
- Finances… A huge change has taken place and I think I’m actually making progress on this one (FINALLY). I have made quite a few mistakes in this area, but they have taught me quite a bit.
- Life (in general)… Has been good to me. I’m thankful mainly for the obstacles and hardships that I have had to deal with and overcome, without which, I would never have become the person that I am today.
- Death… All of those that I have lost along the way. It always brings me back to Earth when I start thinking that one day it could all just end. Most would say “don’t be so pessimistic”, but the fact of the matter is that without that feeling one wouldn’t “feel alive”.
- Just everything in the cosmos… Everything together is “so far, so good”. I can’t really complain…
After all… “Don’t take life so seriously, you’ll never make it out alive”… Might as well enjoy it… 😉